- Words: Brandon O'Connor
Though it won't be featured on his upcoming Flare EP, Japanese producer Tetsu Shibuya (a.k.a. Brisa) just sent over a track that shares a common, slightly psychedelic thread with that record. The quickly modulating tones and fuzzed-out bass elements of "Cloud9" build into a knotted frenzy before eventually disentangling themselves into a simple, off-kilter beat. The Flare EP, which drops on February 25, will be the first release for UK-based imprint Reverse, but before then you can preview its sounds and view its tracklist, after the jump.
B1) Shifted Reality
B2) Time & Space
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Flying Lotus, Hard Wax, SBTRKT and More
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
XLR8R Downloads Player