- Words: Brandon O'Connor
Though it won't be featured on his upcoming Flare EP, Japanese producer Tetsu Shibuya (a.k.a. Brisa) just sent over a track that shares a common, slightly psychedelic thread with that record. The quickly modulating tones and fuzzed-out bass elements of "Cloud9" build into a knotted frenzy before eventually disentangling themselves into a simple, off-kilter beat. The Flare EP, which drops on February 25, will be the first release for UK-based imprint Reverse, but before then you can preview its sounds and view its tracklist, after the jump.
B1) Shifted Reality
B2) Time & Space
- GearArtist Tips: Peter Van Hoesen on How to Listen More Effectively
- NewsRecondite Announces Upcoming LP for Innervisions, Streams New Track
- MP3Clap! Clap! "Ashiko (Lurka Obeah Remix)"
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- NewsSBTRKT Drops Video for "New Dorp. New York"
XLR8R Downloads Player