Sunshine feat. Louise Burns "French Exit (Jeremy Glenn Remix)"
- Words: Brad Stabler
Vancouver band Sunshine is treated to a remix here from Toronto's Jeremy Glenn, who blends equal parts UK funky and glowing, Italo-flecked disco sounds on his version of "French Exit." Glenn throws everything from the original track right out the window, save for the basic melodies hiding somewhere in that running bassline; the vocals are shuffled and tossed up into the air, coming down only to melt with the synthwork that gradually fades into the mix. "French Exit (Jeremy Glenn Remix)" follows a heavy string of EPs from the producer in the past two years, and brings word of a forthcoming album slated to appear in the earlier part of 2013.
- NewsCheck Out a Playlist of the Top 100 Paradise Garage Tracks
- NewsStream a New Modeselektor Track from the Forthcoming 'Bleep:10' Compilation
- GearWatch Addison Groove Give an Extensive Tour of His Studio
- NewsCheck Out an 18-Mintue Remix from Ricardo Villalobos and Max Loderbauer
- NewsTOBACCO Shares New "Extremely NSFW" Video
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player