R1 Ryders "On My Own"
UK duo R1 Ryders didn't really pull any punches when it came to naming its latest EP, London Underground, which is out today via Brookyln-based label Party Like Us. The four-track effort embodies the classic, hard-edged sound its title references, offering beefy bass and thick, skittering drum patterns with a crisp, modern production sense. "On My Own" even manages to sneak in touches of string-like synths and glimpses of melodic piano into the dark, dancefloor-aimed style. You can stream the rest of the London Underground EP if you follow the jump.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player