R1 Ryders "On My Own"
UK duo R1 Ryders didn't really pull any punches when it came to naming its latest EP, London Underground, which is out today via Brookyln-based label Party Like Us. The four-track effort embodies the classic, hard-edged sound its title references, offering beefy bass and thick, skittering drum patterns with a crisp, modern production sense. "On My Own" even manages to sneak in touches of string-like synths and glimpses of melodic piano into the dark, dancefloor-aimed style. You can stream the rest of the London Underground EP if you follow the jump.
- NewsRBMA to Launch Video Game Music Documentary Series Featuring Flying Lotus, Kode9, and More; Watch the Trailer Now
- GearAsk the Experts: Om Unit
- NewsStream Dark Sky's Upcoming Debut LP for Monkeytown
- NewsTadd Mullinix Launches Bopside Label, Preps Inaugural Release as JTC
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
XLR8R Downloads Player