Prism House "Someone Save Me"
Brooklyn's Ceremony imprint is looking to continue expanding the scope of electronic music it offers with the forthcoming debut outing from Prism House, the Reflections EP. Out next month, the five-track effort showcases the New York-based pair's adventurous slant on electronic production, full of chopped found sounds and unfurling arrangements that result in tracks such as "Someone Save Me," which comes rich with melody and heavy on Matmos' experimental sound collage vibes. Before the Reflections EP drops on March 5, you can check out its artwork and tracklist after the jump.
01 Need You (Part I)
02 Someone Save Me
03 Need You (Part II)
04 In a Cage
05 My Love
- GearKuvo: What Is It, How Does It Work, and Is It a Good Idea? (a.k.a. an XLR8R Interview with Pioneer About Its Newest Product)
- GearAsk the Experts: Vladislav Delay
- GearIn the Studio: Surgeon
- NewsWatch a Documentary on the Club Music Culture of Colombia's Caribbean Coast
- NewsListen to a New Mix from Lucrecia Dalt
XLR8R Downloads Player