Raff vs. Bitman "Araña"
Chilean producers/DJs DJ Raff and Latin Bitman have put together a collaborative LP, RVSB (artwork above), which will see a release later this month via the Nacional imprint. Operating together, the two South American beatsmiths are keen to explore the more shadowy ends of Latin-tinged club music, as heard on "Araña," a tune which simmers on the dark side with brooding synths and densely weighted drum programming. The RVSB LP will add nine more similarly floor-ready cuts to "Araña" when the full album drops on March 19.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- Feature20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- PodcastMaxmillion Dunbar
- NewsWarp Confirms Details of Upcoming Aphex Twin LP, Reveals Release Date
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player