Braqueberry "Blaque Won (MikeQ & Divoli S'vere Ha Crash Remix)"
Fade to Mind affiliate MikeQ and Atlanta-via-NYC club reconstructionist Divoli S'vere have become increasingly frequent collaborators over the past year, and the pair has teamed up again to remix Braqueberry's "Blaque Won," a song taken from the forthcoming Wemen EP (artwork above). This "Ha Crash" remix is propelled by ghostly, chain-rattling ghost percussion and a wickedly shifted low end that all but guts the original's synth flourishes and hooks, leaving behind only a solo keyboard line and lots of empty space for the tune to reverberate through. "Blaque Won (MikeQ & Divoli S'vere Ha Crash Remix)" won't be available on the actual EP, although the two producers do make an appearance with a different "Runway House" remix that offers a more traditional tip of the hat to classic sounds. That track, along with both Braqueberry originals and another remix from Ghosts on Tape, can be previewed in the videogame-inspired teaser video posted after the jump. Wemen is due on April 15.
- NewsCheck Out a Playlist of the Top 100 Paradise Garage Tracks
- NewsCheck Out an 18-Mintue Remix from Ricardo Villalobos and Max Loderbauer
- GearWatch Addison Groove Give an Extensive Tour of His Studio
- NewsStream a New Modeselektor Track from the Forthcoming 'Bleep:10' Compilation
- NewsTOBACCO Shares New "Extremely NSFW" Video
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player