Wildarms "Full Hearts (Doss Remix)"
On the surface, not much is known about the producer who goes by Doss, but the fact that the shadowy artist is now signed to Acephale means that she'll be joining the ranks of How to Dress Well, Elite Gymnastics, Korallreven, and Memory Tapes, among others. Previously, only Doss' remix of How to Dress Well's "& It Was U" had surfaced, but this new rework of Wildarms' (pictured above) "Full Hearts"—the opening cut from his Clear Eyes EP—has further sparked our interest. Doss transforms Wildarms' free-form original into a more dancefloor-ready groove, with soft, periodically shifting rhythms that alternately employ elements of R&B, hip-hop, and drum & bass. The production comes off as effortless, and that notion is further emphasized with repurposed elements from the original, including bird chirps, Eastern-inspired pentatonics, and relaxed handclaps.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player