Andrew Bayer "It's Going to Be Fine"
"It's Going to Be Fine" is a track that comes in as tender and comforting as its title suggests. Working with rich piano chords and some tweaked Sufjan Stevens samples, DC-based producer Andrew Bayer crafts the sort of beat which invites listeners to lose themselves within its swirling textures and breathy atmospheres. Fortunately, "It's Going to Be Fine" also offers a head-nod-worthy backbone to keep things interesting, as its slightly stuttered kicks and claps eventually build into a midtempo breakbeat; the whole thing is actually reminiscent of DJ Shadow's dreamier outings. Not just a free download, the tune also serves as a preview for Bayer's forthcoming If It Were You, We'd Never Leave LP, which is set to drop via Anjunabeats on April 15.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player