Shoot the Ghost "Let it Be"
- Words: Elissa Stolman
Last summer, a UK-based talent known as Shoot the Ghost (pictured above) sent us a mangled garage rhythm titled "Love Rain Down." Since then, it seems the nameless producer has delved further into the depths of low-end-focused production, surfacing with "Let it Be." The track basks in deep sounds; a dense kick drum, pitched vocal samples, and the constant rumble of sub frequencies make for another solid effort from the shadowy project.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- NewsLapalux Drops New Single for Brainfeeder, Announces European Tour
- FeatureFive Artists Not to Miss at Vancouver's New Forms Festival
- NewsListen to Tin Man's Upcoming 'Ode' LP
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player