Shoot the Ghost "Let it Be"
- Words: Elissa Stolman
Last summer, a UK-based talent known as Shoot the Ghost (pictured above) sent us a mangled garage rhythm titled "Love Rain Down." Since then, it seems the nameless producer has delved further into the depths of low-end-focused production, surfacing with "Let it Be." The track basks in deep sounds; a dense kick drum, pitched vocal samples, and the constant rumble of sub frequencies make for another solid effort from the shadowy project.
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- MP3Dengue Dengue Dengue! "Banana"
- NewsBoiler Room's 'Beats Unraveled' Series Continues with a Version of Shlohmo's "Places"
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
XLR8R Downloads Player