Sweatson Klank "Oblique"
Within the first 10 seconds of "Oblique," LA producer Sweatson Klank draws us into the song with intergalactic rumbling and the airy sounds of rustling chimes. The instrumentation brings to mind the opening moments of Flying Lotus' Until The Quiet Comes, as the song's diving low end sets the stage for quick snares, acoustic guitars, and lustful cries of desire. "Oblique" serves as the first track on Sweatson Klank's upcoming You, Me, Temporary LP, which drops through Project: Mooncircle on April 1.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
XLR8R Downloads Player