Marcel Lune "Spy Glass"
- Words: Glenn Jackson
Marcel Lune is a UK upstart whose shapeshifting production style will see a proper release this May via London's Studio Rockers imprint. For the time being, Lune has offered up bonus cut "Spy Glass," a track more focused on steady head nodding than the party-ready productions available on his forthcoming EP. The tune nonetheless makes a good case for the young Brit's worth as a budding producer, wrapping a bevy of interwoven textures and micro-samples around a set of heavy-handed and slightly stuttering drums. Marcel Lune's upcoming Intergalactic Dancefloor Massacre EP is set to drop on May 6.
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Flying Lotus, Hard Wax, SBTRKT and More
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
XLR8R Downloads Player