Anenon "Sunsets and Clocks"
In many ways, 2012 was a breakout year for Brian Allen Simon (a.k.a. Anenon), the SoCal producer/instrumentalist/Non Projects label head released the excellent Acquiescence EP—which we deemed one of the best releases of 2012—before issuing his debut LP, Inner Hue, and even turned in an XLR8R podcast along the way. Needless to say, we were excited to hear news of Sunsets and Clocks, Simon's forthcoming first effort of 2013. Before the record drops, we've been given the title cut to whet our palettes, and its lush tones, restlessly shuffling beat, and breathy saxophone have us excited to get our hands on another set of Anenon productions when the EP drops April 16.
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
XLR8R Downloads Player