The Beat Broker "Beat to the Street"
The Beat Broker may deal largely in beats, but his true love is clearly for synths, a fact "Beat to the Street" displays so graciously. The spacey tune will serve as the lead cut to the forthcoming Limited Time album from Ryan Bishop's Beat Broker alias, though some may better know the California producer as half of San Franciso's veteran Broker/Dealer outfit. While the man's full EP will not see an official release until May 13, the lush layerings of cosmic synths and relaxed swing with which "Beat to the Street" moves serves as an inviting preview of what the nine-track record just might have in store.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- Feature20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- PodcastMaxmillion Dunbar
- NewsWarp Confirms Details of Upcoming Aphex Twin LP, Reveals Release Date
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player