Chrome Canyon "Chasing the Dead (Mike Simonetti Remix)"
Italians Do It Better head honcho Mike Simonetti proudly goes big when he's on his remix game, and his recut of "Chasing the Dead" by Brooklyn-based synth revivalist Chrome Canyon is no exception to the unwritten rule. Essentially two tunes in one, Simonetti opens his cut in widescreen, with a lush orchestral intro that slowly expands outward for two minutes before it suddenly transforms into a slow-burning jam. Simonetti's production is the penultimate track on the forthcoming Elemental Remixes, which also features reworks from Matthewdavid (download that here, Peaking Lights, Tomas Barfod, and more. The record is already available digitally, but will see a vinyl release on May 21.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player