Man Mantis "Daylight Ruin"
Denver-born artist Man Mantis has joined forces with Potholes Music (the label branch of Potholes In My Blog) to release his one-off single "Daylight Ruin." The song opens with a bit of lush, melodic clatter which is soon followed by fuzzy and fidgeting synths that sound ripped from some of our favorite video game soundtracks. Over on his Facebook, Man Mantis has hinted at an album release sometime this summer, but until then, "Daylight Ruin" should whet the appetite of anyone looking for shimmering, off-kilter beats.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsTerekke Preps New EP for L.I.E.S., Streams Title Track
- PodcastMaxmillion Dunbar
- NewsWarp Confirms Details of Upcoming Aphex Twin LP, Reveals Release Date
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player