Noah "Do You Remember"
Ahead of the release of her split EP with California-based artist SELA. next week, Japanese producer Noah has offered us the closing track from her half of the record, "Do You Remember." Light piano riffs add a somber mood to the song while breathy vocals and thudding, syncopated kicks give it a decidedly off-kilter sound. Other elements, such as a toy music box, lend the music a naive and mellowed-out quality, which goes to explain why Noah's and SELA.'s split offering will be released via lighthearted Tokyo label Flau on April 15.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player