For its third release, fledgling Polish imprint Sequel One has enlisted New Zealand-by-way-of-UK producer Keepsakes to deliver five tracks of strong-armed bass for the forthcoming Night Echoes EP. One such cut is "Kontaina," an efficient, floor-focused effort that wraps a monstrous, warbling synth line around full-bodied drum machine rhythms. Before Keepsakes' record drops on May 15, a wider image of the young producer's diverse production talents can be heard via the EP preview included after the jump.
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- FeatureHi-Five: Tin Man Selects His Top Acid Tracks
- MP3kidkanevil "Thousand Year Forest (One for Yosi)"
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player