Bromley "Make 'em Clap"
- Words: Glenn Jackson
Bristol-based trio Bromley is a relatively fresh outfit wihtin the UK city's production/DJ scene, as it has no official release to its name. From the sound of "Make 'em Clap," though, the group will clearly be ready for one soon. The bass-focused tune has all the calling cards of a floor-filler—precisely tuned kicks, an inviting shuffle, revolving patterns of space-age synths, and a set of unquestionably sticky vocal hooks. It all makes for the kind of track one might expect from Dirtybird's current crop of artists, with an extra dose of Bristol bass weight thrown in for good measure.
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- FeatureHi-Five: Tin Man Selects His Top Acid Tracks
- MP3kidkanevil "Thousand Year Forest (One for Yosi)"
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player