Los Angeles-based producer PHORK (a.k.a. Neal Reinalda) just sent over this cut plucked from the tracklist of his latest tape. "Undone" has a sparse, percussive beat overlaid with skittering vocal chops that repeat anxiously within the droning soundscape. PHORK, whose name is an acronym for People's Higher Order of Royal Kinship, debuted on NNA Tapes with last year's Discrepancies LP, and followed it up this week with "Undone" and the rest of his "surrealist techno collage," Entertainment.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player