Sizlak "The Way I Feel"
- Words: Glenn Jackson
The latest effort to come from the steadily growing, Urulu-helmed Amadeus imprint is the Bresiln & Sizlak EP (artwork above), a split effort between Nottingham residents Joe Breslin and Sizlak. To spread word of the record's release today, the latter producer has offered up a bonus cut, the slippery "The Way I Feel," which begins as a simple piece of skipping garage before moving into more low end-focused territory. Armed with rising bass notes, a host of FX, and a good sense for structure, Sizlak's one-off freebie makes for an impressive six minutes of audio while serving as an effective nod to his new EP (preview after the jump), where another Sizlak solo effort can be found alongside Breslin's own solo cut, a collaboration between the two, and a remix by the hands of fellow Nottingham producer Animist.
- GearArtist Tips: Mister Saturday Night on the Importance of Building a Proper DJ Booth
- NewsWatch Ben UFO's RBMA Lecture
- NewsStream Keysound's Upcoming 'Certified Connections' Compilation
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Maya Jane Coles, Joy Orbison, Mister Saturday Night, and More
- MP3Machines in Heaven "Hindu Milk (Debukas Remix)"
XLR8R Downloads Player