Sizlak "The Way I Feel"
- Words: Glenn Jackson
The latest effort to come from the steadily growing, Urulu-helmed Amadeus imprint is the Bresiln & Sizlak EP (artwork above), a split effort between Nottingham residents Joe Breslin and Sizlak. To spread word of the record's release today, the latter producer has offered up a bonus cut, the slippery "The Way I Feel," which begins as a simple piece of skipping garage before moving into more low end-focused territory. Armed with rising bass notes, a host of FX, and a good sense for structure, Sizlak's one-off freebie makes for an impressive six minutes of audio while serving as an effective nod to his new EP (preview after the jump), where another Sizlak solo effort can be found alongside Breslin's own solo cut, a collaboration between the two, and a remix by the hands of fellow Nottingham producer Animist.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsAlias Announces New LP for Anticon, Drops Free EP
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
XLR8R Downloads Player