Sizlak "The Way I Feel"
- Words: Glenn Jackson
The latest effort to come from the steadily growing, Urulu-helmed Amadeus imprint is the Bresiln & Sizlak EP (artwork above), a split effort between Nottingham residents Joe Breslin and Sizlak. To spread word of the record's release today, the latter producer has offered up a bonus cut, the slippery "The Way I Feel," which begins as a simple piece of skipping garage before moving into more low end-focused territory. Armed with rising bass notes, a host of FX, and a good sense for structure, Sizlak's one-off freebie makes for an impressive six minutes of audio while serving as an effective nod to his new EP (preview after the jump), where another Sizlak solo effort can be found alongside Breslin's own solo cut, a collaboration between the two, and a remix by the hands of fellow Nottingham producer Animist.
- FeatureLabels You Love: The Top 20 Labels, As Voted by XLR8R Readers
- NewsLegowelt and Willie Burns Launch Bizarre Online TV Show; Watch the First Episode Now
- NewsCheck Out a New Mix from Mount Kimbie
- NewsListen to Huxley's Upcoming Debut LP, 'Blurred'
- NewsListen to Slam's Upcoming 'Reverse Proceed' LP for Soma
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
- October 20: MUTEK.MX with Andy Stott, The Bug, Roman Flügel, Objekt, Laurel Halo, Oneohtrix Point Never, and More
- November 5: Club to Club with Caribou, SBTRKT, Recondite, Marcel Dettmann, Clark, Vessel, Luke Vibert, Jacques Greene, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player