T-Polar "Welcome to the Holocene"
While Belfast producer T-Polar gears up to drop his new Electric Blue EP via London-based label Reverse, he has sent over "Welcome to the Holocene," a cut from the forthcoming release. Without going into any concepts about The Holocene itself, the music on this track is full ideas, from its polyrhythmic core to the blooming of its many elements (i.e. an array of airy synths, dusty vocals, slow builds, and a puzzling bassline). T-Polar's Electric Blue EP follows his recently released Feetwork EP, and will be available on April 29.
- GearIn the Studio: Surgeon
- GearKuvo: What Is It, How Does It Work, and Is It a Good Idea? (a.k.a. an XLR8R Interview with Pioneer About Its Newest Product)
- GearAsk the Experts: Vladislav Delay
- NewsWatch a Documentary on the Club Music Culture of Colombia's Caribbean Coast
- NewsListen to a New Mix from Lucrecia Dalt
XLR8R Downloads Player