T-Polar "Welcome to the Holocene"
While Belfast producer T-Polar gears up to drop his new Electric Blue EP via London-based label Reverse, he has sent over "Welcome to the Holocene," a cut from the forthcoming release. Without going into any concepts about The Holocene itself, the music on this track is full ideas, from its polyrhythmic core to the blooming of its many elements (i.e. an array of airy synths, dusty vocals, slow builds, and a puzzling bassline). T-Polar's Electric Blue EP follows his recently released Feetwork EP, and will be available on April 29.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
XLR8R Downloads Player