T-Polar "Welcome to the Holocene"
While Belfast producer T-Polar gears up to drop his new Electric Blue EP via London-based label Reverse, he has sent over "Welcome to the Holocene," a cut from the forthcoming release. Without going into any concepts about The Holocene itself, the music on this track is full ideas, from its polyrhythmic core to the blooming of its many elements (i.e. an array of airy synths, dusty vocals, slow builds, and a puzzling bassline). T-Polar's Electric Blue EP follows his recently released Feetwork EP, and will be available on April 29.
- NewsStream Submerse's Upcoming Debut Full-Length, 'Slow Waves'
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
- NewsCheck Out Another Track from Rustie's Upcoming LP for Warp
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsRicardo Villalobos Readies 'Voodog' 12"; Preview It Now
XLR8R Downloads Player