T-Polar "Welcome to the Holocene"
While Belfast producer T-Polar gears up to drop his new Electric Blue EP via London-based label Reverse, he has sent over "Welcome to the Holocene," a cut from the forthcoming release. Without going into any concepts about The Holocene itself, the music on this track is full ideas, from its polyrhythmic core to the blooming of its many elements (i.e. an array of airy synths, dusty vocals, slow builds, and a puzzling bassline). T-Polar's Electric Blue EP follows his recently released Feetwork EP, and will be available on April 29.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsDownload a Lush Ambient Production from xxxy
- NewsCheck Out John Talabot's Remix of Bicep, Download an "AltMix"
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player