Returning from a brief hiatus, online music magazine Immersed Audio's label arm is set to return to a full-time release schedule with its first effort of 2013, a compilation EP entitled 2013 Incoming (artwork above). Billed as a taste of things to come from the IA imprint, the forthcoming comp—which is available on Bandcamp now—features tracks from the likes of Latcha and Erotic City alongside the IA debut of house duo Zee&Eli, who have contributed its "Auzuar" production to the collection. The track is an especially deep number, one which features richly produced sub-bass and dark, moody synth work. Zee&Eli have offered its contribution for free download ahead of the pair's own forthcoming EP for Hypercolour and the imminent wide release of 2013 Incoming.
- NewsStream Submerse's Upcoming Debut Full-Length, 'Slow Waves'
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
- NewsCheck Out Another Track from Rustie's Upcoming LP for Warp
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsRicardo Villalobos Readies 'Voodog' 12"; Preview It Now
XLR8R Downloads Player