Tythe "Careless Woman (Lapalux Remix)"
Although "Careless Woman" is the first official single from London producer Tythe (pictured above), he's already landed the seal of approval from fellow UK artists Lapalux and Throwing Snow, who each issued their own remixes of the track. Featured here, Lapalux's version opens in a fog of ambient noise and humming pads. In keeping with his distinct style, the Brainfeeder affiliate's stoney haze eventually coalesces around a deconstructed hip-hop beat decorated with glittering keys. Tythe has offered up the rework to whet our palettes before it's officially released alongside the original "Careless Woman" tune and Throwing Snow's remix on May 19 via Sunday Best.
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player