Tythe "Careless Woman (Lapalux Remix)"
Although "Careless Woman" is the first official single from London producer Tythe (pictured above), he's already landed the seal of approval from fellow UK artists Lapalux and Throwing Snow, who each issued their own remixes of the track. Featured here, Lapalux's version opens in a fog of ambient noise and humming pads. In keeping with his distinct style, the Brainfeeder affiliate's stoney haze eventually coalesces around a deconstructed hip-hop beat decorated with glittering keys. Tythe has offered up the rework to whet our palettes before it's officially released alongside the original "Careless Woman" tune and Throwing Snow's remix on May 19 via Sunday Best.
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player