Tythe "Careless Woman (Lapalux Remix)"
Although "Careless Woman" is the first official single from London producer Tythe (pictured above), he's already landed the seal of approval from fellow UK artists Lapalux and Throwing Snow, who each issued their own remixes of the track. Featured here, Lapalux's version opens in a fog of ambient noise and humming pads. In keeping with his distinct style, the Brainfeeder affiliate's stoney haze eventually coalesces around a deconstructed hip-hop beat decorated with glittering keys. Tythe has offered up the rework to whet our palettes before it's officially released alongside the original "Careless Woman" tune and Throwing Snow's remix on May 19 via Sunday Best.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsDownload a Lush Ambient Production from xxxy
- NewsCheck Out John Talabot's Remix of Bicep, Download an "AltMix"
- NewsAvalon Emerson Gives Away Remix and Edits Collection
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player