Tythe "Careless Woman (Lapalux Remix)"
Although "Careless Woman" is the first official single from London producer Tythe (pictured above), he's already landed the seal of approval from fellow UK artists Lapalux and Throwing Snow, who each issued their own remixes of the track. Featured here, Lapalux's version opens in a fog of ambient noise and humming pads. In keeping with his distinct style, the Brainfeeder affiliate's stoney haze eventually coalesces around a deconstructed hip-hop beat decorated with glittering keys. Tythe has offered up the rework to whet our palettes before it's officially released alongside the original "Careless Woman" tune and Throwing Snow's remix on May 19 via Sunday Best.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
XLR8R Downloads Player