No Artifical Colours "Love (feat. Sheff)"
London duo No Artifical Colours is the latest outfit to appear on Kerri Chandler's fast-growing MadTech imprint, and judging from "Love"—a tune featuring the talents of one Sheff—the pair will fit in nicely with the sultry house sound the label has made its bread and butter. The tune offered here, which comes from No Artifical Colours's recent Crying Wolf EP, is a slick slice of classic-minded house. Stripped into an effecient shape, "Love" skips and rolls with no particular destination in mind, rather it is the groove the tune locks into which makes this one an inviting listen. No Artifical Colour's Crying Wolf EP is out now exclusively via Beatport; a preview of the three-track affair can be heard after the jump.
- FeatureLabels You Love: The Top 20 Labels, As Voted by XLR8R Readers
- NewsListen to Slam's Upcoming 'Reverse Proceed' LP for Soma
- NewsLegowelt and Willie Burns Launch Bizarre Online TV Show; Watch the First Episode Now
- NewsCheck Out a New Mix from Mount Kimbie
- MP3Line Idle "Woodblock (Automatic Tasty Remix)"
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
- October 20: MUTEK.MX with Andy Stott, The Bug, Roman Flügel, Objekt, Laurel Halo, Oneohtrix Point Never, and More
- November 5: Club to Club with Caribou, SBTRKT, Recondite, Marcel Dettmann, Clark, Vessel, Luke Vibert, Jacques Greene, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player