No Artifical Colours "Love (feat. Sheff)"
London duo No Artifical Colours is the latest outfit to appear on Kerri Chandler's fast-growing MadTech imprint, and judging from "Love"—a tune featuring the talents of one Sheff—the pair will fit in nicely with the sultry house sound the label has made its bread and butter. The tune offered here, which comes from No Artifical Colours's recent Crying Wolf EP, is a slick slice of classic-minded house. Stripped into an effecient shape, "Love" skips and rolls with no particular destination in mind, rather it is the groove the tune locks into which makes this one an inviting listen. No Artifical Colour's Crying Wolf EP is out now exclusively via Beatport; a preview of the three-track affair can be heard after the jump.
- PodcastGerd Janson
- FeatureReal Talk: Hieroglyphic Being on His Unorthodox DJ Style, Muscle Mirroring, and Why the Whole Thing Is a Big Cosmic Joke
- NewsLes Sins Shares "Talk About" from Upcoming Debut LP
- NewsCheck Out the Video for Teengirl Fantasy's "Lung" Single
- NewsWatch the Animated Video for Lone's "Restless City"
- Real Talk: Hieroglyphic Being on His Unorthodox DJ Style, Muscle Mirroring, and Why the Whole Thing Is a Big Cosmic Joke
- Getting Down, Biking Around, and Reveling in the Final Days of Trouw: Reflections on ADE 2014
- Labels You Love: The Top 20 Labels, As Voted by XLR8R Readers
- Labels We Love: 10 More of Our Favorite Labels, Plus Some Newcomers Worth Watching
XLR8R Downloads Player