No Artifical Colours "Love (feat. Sheff)"
London duo No Artifical Colours is the latest outfit to appear on Kerri Chandler's fast-growing MadTech imprint, and judging from "Love"—a tune featuring the talents of one Sheff—the pair will fit in nicely with the sultry house sound the label has made its bread and butter. The tune offered here, which comes from No Artifical Colours's recent Crying Wolf EP, is a slick slice of classic-minded house. Stripped into an effecient shape, "Love" skips and rolls with no particular destination in mind, rather it is the groove the tune locks into which makes this one an inviting listen. No Artifical Colour's Crying Wolf EP is out now exclusively via Beatport; a preview of the three-track affair can be heard after the jump.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player