No Artifical Colours "Love (feat. Sheff)"
London duo No Artifical Colours is the latest outfit to appear on Kerri Chandler's fast-growing MadTech imprint, and judging from "Love"—a tune featuring the talents of one Sheff—the pair will fit in nicely with the sultry house sound the label has made its bread and butter. The tune offered here, which comes from No Artifical Colours's recent Crying Wolf EP, is a slick slice of classic-minded house. Stripped into an effecient shape, "Love" skips and rolls with no particular destination in mind, rather it is the groove the tune locks into which makes this one an inviting listen. No Artifical Colour's Crying Wolf EP is out now exclusively via Beatport; a preview of the three-track affair can be heard after the jump.
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- MP3kidkanevil "Thousand Year Forest (One for Yosi)"
- NewsListen to Another Track from Flying Lotus' 'You're Dead!' LP
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player