Weval "The Most (David Douglas Remix)"
- Words: Tim Gentles
On the back of Dutch production duo Weval's (pictured above) debut release—the grainy, keyboard-led Half Age EP which dropped in March via Applescal's Atomnation imprint—we're offering up a dancefloor-oriented remix of EP track "The Most" from labelmate David Douglas. The slow-burning, jazz-leaning original track is transformed on Douglas rework into a streamlined, bass-driven house cut which moves with just a touch of slow-motion but benefits from plenty of build-and-release tension.
- NewsStream Submerse's Upcoming Debut Full-Length, 'Slow Waves'
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Juan Ramos "The Mariner"
- NewsCheck Out Another Track from Rustie's Upcoming LP for Warp
- NewsRicardo Villalobos Readies 'Voodog' 12"; Preview It Now
XLR8R Downloads Player