Weval "The Most (David Douglas Remix)"
- Words: Tim Gentles
On the back of Dutch production duo Weval's (pictured above) debut release—the grainy, keyboard-led Half Age EP which dropped in March via Applescal's Atomnation imprint—we're offering up a dancefloor-oriented remix of EP track "The Most" from labelmate David Douglas. The slow-burning, jazz-leaning original track is transformed on Douglas rework into a streamlined, bass-driven house cut which moves with just a touch of slow-motion but benefits from plenty of build-and-release tension.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
XLR8R Downloads Player