Beat Pharmacy "Sometimes I'm Happy"
Dub-techno veteran Beat Pharmacy (a.k.a. Brendon Moeller) will soon add to his immense discography with the release of a new EP, the aptly titled Tricks of the Trade. Set to drop May 27 via Throne of Blood, the four-track record opens with "Sometimes I'm Happy," a cut that blends standard dancefloor rhythms with off-beat synth licks. As an artist who operates under multiple musical identities, Moeller has certainly retained a unique style for his Beat Pharmacy project, described in the EP's accompanying press release as "analog weirdness designed to move butts and make you think."
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- MP3kidkanevil "Thousand Year Forest (One for Yosi)"
- NewsListen to Another Track from Flying Lotus' 'You're Dead!' LP
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player