Beat Pharmacy "Sometimes I'm Happy"
Dub-techno veteran Beat Pharmacy (a.k.a. Brendon Moeller) will soon add to his immense discography with the release of a new EP, the aptly titled Tricks of the Trade. Set to drop May 27 via Throne of Blood, the four-track record opens with "Sometimes I'm Happy," a cut that blends standard dancefloor rhythms with off-beat synth licks. As an artist who operates under multiple musical identities, Moeller has certainly retained a unique style for his Beat Pharmacy project, described in the EP's accompanying press release as "analog weirdness designed to move butts and make you think."
- GearArtist Tips: Mister Saturday Night on the Importance of Building a Proper DJ Booth
- NewsWatch Ben UFO's RBMA Lecture
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Maya Jane Coles, Joy Orbison, Mister Saturday Night, and More
- MP3Machines in Heaven "Hindu Milk (Debukas Remix)"
- NewsStream Keysound's Upcoming 'Certified Connections' Compilation
XLR8R Downloads Player