Beat Pharmacy "Sometimes I'm Happy"
Dub-techno veteran Beat Pharmacy (a.k.a. Brendon Moeller) will soon add to his immense discography with the release of a new EP, the aptly titled Tricks of the Trade. Set to drop May 27 via Throne of Blood, the four-track record opens with "Sometimes I'm Happy," a cut that blends standard dancefloor rhythms with off-beat synth licks. As an artist who operates under multiple musical identities, Moeller has certainly retained a unique style for his Beat Pharmacy project, described in the EP's accompanying press release as "analog weirdness designed to move butts and make you think."
- NewsCheck Out Caribou's 'Essential Mix' for BBC Radio 1
- NewsListen to Slam's Upcoming 'Reverse Proceed' LP for Soma
- FeatureLabels You Love: The Top 20 Labels, As Voted by XLR8R Readers
- NewsStream a New Track from Om Unit's Upcoming EP for Metalheadz
- NewsLegowelt and Willie Burns Launch Bizarre Online TV Show; Watch the First Episode Now
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
- October 20: MUTEK.MX with Andy Stott, The Bug, Roman Flügel, Objekt, Laurel Halo, Oneohtrix Point Never, and More
- November 5: Club to Club with Caribou, SBTRKT, Recondite, Marcel Dettmann, Clark, Vessel, Luke Vibert, Jacques Greene, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player