Seapoint "Triangle Optics"
Before the release of his forthcoming Lunar Eve EP, Montreal-based producer Seapoint (a.k.a. Rafael Bucio) has unveiled a futuristic dancefloor beauty in "Triangle Optics." Initially soaked in nostalgic chord washes, arpeggiated synths, and sparse vocal samples, the track switches gears midway through in order to follow a catchy bassline and infectious, garage-minded rhythms. "Triangle Optics" succeeds in building the anticipation for Seapoint's sophomore effort, which is due out on May 27 via Infinite Machine.
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsCheck Out a 40-Minute Live Set from Juju & Jordash
- FeatureHi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player