Benton "We're Both Lost"
Earlier this week, the Wheel & Deal imprint—helmed by longtime Rinse FM jock N-Type—released the debut long-player from London producer Benton. Entitled Reflections, the album is said to position Benton as an artist keen on exploring "dubstep in its purest form, back to the roots." Album cut "We're Both Lost" reinforces that statement, with its methodical dub-wise rhyhtms filled not by bombastic sonics or deeper-than-deep sub-bass, but instead by longing harp melodies and lush string chords. The result is a reserved, yet still very immersive, twist on the building blocks of classic dubstep.
- NewsDownload Damiano Von Erckert's 'Love Based Music' LP with a Remix from Motor City Drum Ensemble
- NewsListen to Visionist's Remix of Ghostpoet
- Feature20 Questions - Garnier Talks Teenage Radio Shows, Living in the South of France, and Paying Way Too Much for The KLF
- MP3The Acid "Basic Instinct (Lapalux Remix)"
- Locals Only: Shit Robot Details His Five Favorite Spots in Stuttgart
- 20 Questions - Garnier Talks Teenage Radio Shows, Living in the South of France, and Paying Way Too Much for The KLF
- Hi-Five - P. Morris Revisits His Roots and Lists His Five Favorite Go-Go Tracks
- A Generous Environment: Thoughts, Ideas, and Questions from patten
XLR8R Downloads Player