Closer "What Have You Done To Us (Dub)"
Described as little other than a "production partnership," the mysterious Closer outfit are set to follow up its self-titled debut release with a new EP dropping on May 20 via the CLSR label—an imprint which has so far only issued music from Closer itself. With the utilitarian title of EP2, the release features four tracks of tightly produced deep house. Pulled from that forthcoming record is "What Have You Done To Us (Dub)," a tune which strips away the optimistic vocals showcased in the track's non-dub version, bringing the effort into purer club territory with its hard-hitting organ line and celestial string arrangement.
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player