Closer "What Have You Done To Us (Dub)"
Described as little other than a "production partnership," the mysterious Closer outfit are set to follow up its self-titled debut release with a new EP dropping on May 20 via the CLSR label—an imprint which has so far only issued music from Closer itself. With the utilitarian title of EP2, the release features four tracks of tightly produced deep house. Pulled from that forthcoming record is "What Have You Done To Us (Dub)," a tune which strips away the optimistic vocals showcased in the track's non-dub version, bringing the effort into purer club territory with its hard-hitting organ line and celestial string arrangement.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player