Kid A "BB Bleu (Dolor Remix)"
Several versions of "BB Bleu" have been floating around for a few years, but this month, a remastered take will finally see an official release. Virginia native Kid A (a.k.a. Ann Alexander Thweat) reworked the track with Airflex Labs label boss Opti (a.k.a. Pierre Serafini) and French producer Agoria, and then handed it over to artists like Daedelus and Eliphino to be remixed. Although the end results won't drop via French outpost Technicolour until June 11, the label has offered up a remix of "BB Bleu" by Dolor as a taste of what's to come. Dolor's version is more intensely atmospheric and dramatic than the single itself; he transforms the slow house rhythm into a surging broken beat and stretches the vocals into wispy layers of sound that are tucked into moments of silence.
- FeatureLocals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- NewsPreview Gerd's Upcoming 12" for DFTD
- NewsWatch the Wild New Video for "Tsekeleke," Nozinja's First Shangaan Electro Outing for Warp
- NewsDeadboy Streams Full Upcoming 'Return' EP for Numbers
- NewsTerrence Dixon Announces Retirement from Making Music
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player