Ganz "Can't Stop"
Judging by "Can't Stop"—the lead cut from Ganz's Kraftschleim EP—the influence of maximalism has surely not skipped over the Netherlands. On this particular effort, though, the Dutch producer is not merely content to rehash the stylings of Rustie or Hudson Mohawke, but rather takes the aesthetic philosophy forged by hyperactive beatsmiths and infuses it with an extra dose of soulful glow. In doing so, Ganz's "Can't Stop" is rendered into a warm, hook-laden tune, one that opens the man's new record with a promise of slick sound design and next-level beats. The Kraftschleim EP—which comes packed with remixes from G Jones, Koloah, and others—can be grabbed as a name-your-price download over on Bandcamp.
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player