Applescal "El Diablo (Lanny May Remix)"
Dutch imprint Atomnation is celebrating its tenth release by giving away a retrospective compilation of music from its discography thus far. Entitled—appropriately enough—10, the album includes a mix of brand-new and previously released material. Lanny May's remix of "El Diablo" by Atomnation boss Applescal is one of the never-before-heard cuts, a tune which the Berlin-based producer scales out to epic proportions. The track sits somewhere at the boundary between techno and experimental electronica, with swirling synths buoyed by crisp beats and slightly swung hi-hats. 10 will be available via Atomnation's Bandcamp from June 17.
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player