Applescal "El Diablo (Lanny May Remix)"
Dutch imprint Atomnation is celebrating its tenth release by giving away a retrospective compilation of music from its discography thus far. Entitled—appropriately enough—10, the album includes a mix of brand-new and previously released material. Lanny May's remix of "El Diablo" by Atomnation boss Applescal is one of the never-before-heard cuts, a tune which the Berlin-based producer scales out to epic proportions. The track sits somewhere at the boundary between techno and experimental electronica, with swirling synths buoyed by crisp beats and slightly swung hi-hats. 10 will be available via Atomnation's Bandcamp from June 17.
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- FeatureHi-Five: Tin Man Selects His Top Acid Tracks
- MP3kidkanevil "Thousand Year Forest (One for Yosi)"
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player