Applescal "El Diablo (Lanny May Remix)"
Dutch imprint Atomnation is celebrating its tenth release by giving away a retrospective compilation of music from its discography thus far. Entitled—appropriately enough—10, the album includes a mix of brand-new and previously released material. Lanny May's remix of "El Diablo" by Atomnation boss Applescal is one of the never-before-heard cuts, a tune which the Berlin-based producer scales out to epic proportions. The track sits somewhere at the boundary between techno and experimental electronica, with swirling synths buoyed by crisp beats and slightly swung hi-hats. 10 will be available via Atomnation's Bandcamp from June 17.
- GearKuvo: What Is It, How Does It Work, and Is It a Good Idea? (a.k.a. an XLR8R Interview with Pioneer About Its Newest Product)
- GearAsk the Experts: Vladislav Delay
- GearIn the Studio: Surgeon
- NewsWatch a Documentary on the Club Music Culture of Colombia's Caribbean Coast
- NewsListen to a New Mix from Lucrecia Dalt
XLR8R Downloads Player