Applescal "El Diablo (Lanny May Remix)"
Dutch imprint Atomnation is celebrating its tenth release by giving away a retrospective compilation of music from its discography thus far. Entitled—appropriately enough—10, the album includes a mix of brand-new and previously released material. Lanny May's remix of "El Diablo" by Atomnation boss Applescal is one of the never-before-heard cuts, a tune which the Berlin-based producer scales out to epic proportions. The track sits somewhere at the boundary between techno and experimental electronica, with swirling synths buoyed by crisp beats and slightly swung hi-hats. 10 will be available via Atomnation's Bandcamp from June 17.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
XLR8R Downloads Player