Applescal "El Diablo (Lanny May Remix)"
Dutch imprint Atomnation is celebrating its tenth release by giving away a retrospective compilation of music from its discography thus far. Entitled—appropriately enough—10, the album includes a mix of brand-new and previously released material. Lanny May's remix of "El Diablo" by Atomnation boss Applescal is one of the never-before-heard cuts, a tune which the Berlin-based producer scales out to epic proportions. The track sits somewhere at the boundary between techno and experimental electronica, with swirling synths buoyed by crisp beats and slightly swung hi-hats. 10 will be available via Atomnation's Bandcamp from June 17.
- NewsDownload a New Mix from Tycho
- NewsStream Another New Track from Four Tet's Upcoming Percussions 12"s
- Feature20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- NewsMatthewdavid Announces New LP for Brainfeeder, Shares Title Track
- NewsWatch a Tripped-Out Video from Thug Entrancer
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player