LA resident Glen Boothe (a.k.a. Knx., Knxwledge) has been one the most quietly prolific producers to carry the torch for a new wave of West Coast beatsmiths—his Bandcamp currently features a grab bag of EPs, LPs, and random collections totaling about 50 releases. With his non-stop output, it's been understandably hard for some to keep up with everything Knx. has put his name to over the years, but fortunately Leaving and Stones Throw have put together Anthology, a forthcoming collection which gathers "the essential instrumentals... from the forty-some-odd Knx. Bandcamp releases [between] 2009 - 2013." "Hai[$100Nytemayrs]" is one of the 53 tracks set to be featured on Anthology, a stoney, lopsided beat that is as simple as it is easy to become wrapped up in. Boothe's 53-track retrospective of sorts will be available as a digital download and a limited double-cassette on June 11.
- NewsDownload Damiano Von Erckert's 'Love Based Music' LP with a Remix from Motor City Drum Ensemble
- NewsListen to Visionist's Remix of Ghostpoet
- Feature20 Questions - Garnier Talks Teenage Radio Shows, Living in the South of France, and Paying Way Too Much for The KLF
- MP3The Acid "Basic Instinct (Lapalux Remix)"
- Locals Only: Shit Robot Details His Five Favorite Spots in Stuttgart
- 20 Questions - Garnier Talks Teenage Radio Shows, Living in the South of France, and Paying Way Too Much for The KLF
- Hi-Five - P. Morris Revisits His Roots and Lists His Five Favorite Go-Go Tracks
- A Generous Environment: Thoughts, Ideas, and Questions from patten
XLR8R Downloads Player