Look Like "Radio Lova"
- Words: Jesse Sussman
From his recently released, self-titled record, Swiss producer Look Like has shared a solid, instrumental groove that frequently forays into synthlines which reveal a taste for '80s-era pop sounds. The tune can also be heard as an homage to the radios which pushed that kind of bygone music, as the aptly titled "Radio Lova" is scattered with static hiss and what can be interpreted as interference from neighboring stations. While those FX could have easily been implemented just for novelty's sake, they work well here, and blend with the track's uplifting foundation to form a tune that will certainly induce plenty of nostalgia for those who remember when radio was a bigger influence on the music world.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player