Basic House "64 Bummer"
Even with just a cursory listen of "64 Bummer," it's clear that Basic House (a.k.a. Stephen Bishop) eschews convention when crafting his experimental, synth-laden productions. This particular cut shows off Bishop's knack for sound design, as nearly every second of this nine-minute track finds the man piecing together a vivid-yet-bleak sonic world. Though it was released on cassette earlier this year through Bishop's Opal Tapes label, "64 Bummer" and the rest of the Caim in Bird Form LP found a new home on vinyl today, courtesy of Digitalis.
- NewsSteffi and Martyn Announce Collaborative EP as Doms & Deykers
- NewsAirhead Preps New Single for Hemlock
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- NewsRoman Flügel Shares New Track from Upcoming LP
XLR8R Downloads Player