Last month, Berlin outposts Project: Mooncircle and Finest Ego revealed clips from the fifth installment of their Faces series, which unites two or more artists or groups on one 12". This time, the German labels scouted out UK talent Hanami (a.k.a. Ryan Newton) and Australian upstart Daixie to compose the b-side, while Greek duo Tendts took care of the a-side. Hanami has offered up "Fruition"—a dogged, downtempo rhythm with glittering loops of melody and gauzy, pitched-down vocals—as a taste of the forthcoming release before it drops on July 26.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
- NewsStream Submerse's Upcoming Debut Full-Length, 'Slow Waves'
- NewsCheck Out Another Track from Rustie's Upcoming LP for Warp
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsRicardo Villalobos Readies 'Voodog' 12"; Preview It Now
XLR8R Downloads Player