Dengue Dengue Dengue! "Lokumba"
The latest outfit to drop a single via the Enchufada label's ongoing Upper Cuts series is Dengue Dengue Dengue!, who has delivered a sparse and futuristic Latin shuffler with "Lokumba." Hailing from Lima, Peru, the masked production duo is said to take much of its inspiration from the "psychedelic cumbia scene of the '70s," but here, the pair sneak in some eerie synths and streetwise sounds to give the track a distinctively modern and sinister touch.
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- NewsWatch the Video for Clark's "Riff Through the Fog"
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
- NewsMaya Jane Coles to Helm Next Fabric Mix Album
XLR8R Downloads Player