Ursa Minor "October (Shenoda Remix)"
London vocalist/producer Gabrielle Cooke (a.k.a. Ursa Minor) has a new single called "October" on the way—arriving, somewhat ironically, on July 29. As part of that fast-approaching release, Hypercolour affiliate and fellow UK artist Shenoda has been enlisted to remix the tune, the result of which is this seven-minute excursion into deep dancefloor grooves, refracted vocal processing, and—especially in the bubbling arpeggio line that appears just ahead of the four-minute mark—a subtle hint of electro-pop appeal.
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player