Brenmar & DJ Fade "Outta Sight!"
- Words: Leo Maymind
DJ/producer Brenmar has a way of staying busy. After sharing his edit of Kanye West's "New Slaves" and his Moog- and Eno-inspired "Moog Beat", his latest track, a collaboration with New Jersey's DJ Fade, sounds like it could be on a Jock Jams compilation 50 years in the future. On "Outta Sight!," resonant 808 kicks and chopped vocals are spliced with some garage-y snares and footwork-inspired percussion that never seem to stop moving. Brenmar's been mining this territory for a while now, but it's good to see that he hasn't stopped finding new sounds to work into his palette.
- Feature20 Questions - Garnier Talks Teenage Radio Shows, Living in the South of France, and Paying Way Too Much for The KLF
- NewsCheck Out Voices from the Lake's Ambient Mix for Beats in Space
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- 20 Questions - Garnier Talks Teenage Radio Shows, Living in the South of France, and Paying Way Too Much for The KLF
- Hi-Five - P. Morris Revisits His Roots and Lists His Five Favorite Go-Go Tracks
- A Generous Environment: Thoughts, Ideas, and Questions from patten
- Hi-Five - Kerri Chandler Lists the Five Tracks That Influenced Him the Most
XLR8R Downloads Player