Rachael Boyd "Pace It (Kelpe Remix)"
London beat constructor Kelpe has maintained what we imagine to be a rather busy schedule so far this year—helming his own Drut imprint, turning in an accomplished LP with Fourth: The Golden Eagle, and certainly not shying away from remix duties. The latest artist to enlist Kelpe's services is Rachael Boyd, a Belfast-based musician and vocalist whose lush "Pace It"—built from layers of soothing violin and glistening piano—is carefully brought into more head-nodding territory on this remix. Boyd's original tune and Kelpe's rework will appear alongside a handful of other original tracks and additional remixes—including the one we posted earlier this year by Sun Glitters—when the UK songstress' Too High EP drops on August 6.
- GearArtist Tips: Mister Saturday Night on the Importance of Building a Proper DJ Booth
- NewsWatch Ben UFO's RBMA Lecture
- MP3Machines in Heaven "Hindu Milk (Debukas Remix)"
- NewsStream Keysound's Upcoming 'Certified Connections' Compilation
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Maya Jane Coles, Joy Orbison, Mister Saturday Night, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player