Hayden James "Permission to Love (Charles Murdoch Remix)"
Australia has certainly become a hotbed for budding electronic producers in the past few years, and with artists like Charles Murdoch (pictured above) set to continue carrying the torch, this seems unlikely to change anytime soon. Rising through the same outlet that first introduced Flume to the world, Future Classic, Murdoch has started to sneak onto a number of radars—we even premiered his latest music video earlier this month—with a sleek production style which fuses intricate beatwork and tangled melodies with warm chords and a bluesy glow. The latest example of his well-crafted sound comes in the form of a remix of "Permission to Love" for fellow Aussie and labelmate Hayden James, whose soulful electro-pop tune is now available alongside Murdoch's version on his Splendour EP.
- NewsStream Submerse's Upcoming Debut Full-Length, 'Slow Waves'
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
- NewsCheck Out Another Track from Rustie's Upcoming LP for Warp
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsRicardo Villalobos Readies 'Voodog' 12"; Preview It Now
XLR8R Downloads Player