Az&Tor "Carry Mine (The Golden Boy Remix)"
- Words: Tim Gentles
Producers Aisha Zoe and Rich Main (a.k.a. Az&Tor) have followed up their debut offering, Resend, with another release for MadTech. Consisting of three new originals and two remixes from No Artificial Colours and Polkadot, the duo's Sit Back EP (artwork above) is a soulful, deep house workout with an emphasis on vocals. And although it's not included on the record, The Golden Boy's remix of EP cut "Carry Mine" maintains a similar vibe, as its creator chops up the original vocals and adds plenty of swing to make for an infectious, peak-time garage number. The Sit Back EP is out now, and clips from the release can be streamed after the jump.
- FeatureLabels You Love: The Top 20 Labels, As Voted by XLR8R Readers
- NewsLegowelt and Willie Burns Launch Bizarre Online TV Show; Watch the First Episode Now
- NewsCheck Out a New Mix from Mount Kimbie
- NewsListen to Huxley's Upcoming Debut LP, 'Blurred'
- FeatureLabels We Love: 10 More of Our Favorite Labels, Plus Some Newcomers Worth Watching
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
- October 20: MUTEK.MX with Andy Stott, The Bug, Roman Flügel, Objekt, Laurel Halo, Oneohtrix Point Never, and More
- November 5: Club to Club with Caribou, SBTRKT, Recondite, Marcel Dettmann, Clark, Vessel, Luke Vibert, Jacques Greene, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player