Az&Tor "Carry Mine (The Golden Boy Remix)"
- Words: Tim Gentles
Producers Aisha Zoe and Rich Main (a.k.a. Az&Tor) have followed up their debut offering, Resend, with another release for MadTech. Consisting of three new originals and two remixes from No Artificial Colours and Polkadot, the duo's Sit Back EP (artwork above) is a soulful, deep house workout with an emphasis on vocals. And although it's not included on the record, The Golden Boy's remix of EP cut "Carry Mine" maintains a similar vibe, as its creator chops up the original vocals and adds plenty of swing to make for an infectious, peak-time garage number. The Sit Back EP is out now, and clips from the release can be streamed after the jump.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player