Az&Tor "Carry Mine (The Golden Boy Remix)"
- Words: Tim Gentles
Producers Aisha Zoe and Rich Main (a.k.a. Az&Tor) have followed up their debut offering, Resend, with another release for MadTech. Consisting of three new originals and two remixes from No Artificial Colours and Polkadot, the duo's Sit Back EP (artwork above) is a soulful, deep house workout with an emphasis on vocals. And although it's not included on the record, The Golden Boy's remix of EP cut "Carry Mine" maintains a similar vibe, as its creator chops up the original vocals and adds plenty of swing to make for an infectious, peak-time garage number. The Sit Back EP is out now, and clips from the release can be streamed after the jump.
- NewsCheck Out a Playlist of the Top 100 Paradise Garage Tracks
- NewsCheck Out an 18-Mintue Remix from Ricardo Villalobos and Max Loderbauer
- GearWatch Addison Groove Give an Extensive Tour of His Studio
- NewsStream a New Modeselektor Track from the Forthcoming 'Bleep:10' Compilation
- NewsTOBACCO Shares New "Extremely NSFW" Video
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player