Saga is an Irish grime producer currently living in London, and he's set to release his debut EP, Crescent, via fellow London producer Visionist's Lost Codes label, an outpost which has spent the last couple of years putting out forward-thinking bass music from the likes of Acre and SD Laika. From the aforementioned record (the details of which are virtually non-existent), "Bone" offers an experimental take on the classic grime template, with pummelling snares, aggressive claps, lurching dynamics, and wobbly synth tones working out the dark and fractured grooves.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
XLR8R Downloads Player