Saga is an Irish grime producer currently living in London, and he's set to release his debut EP, Crescent, via fellow London producer Visionist's Lost Codes label, an outpost which has spent the last couple of years putting out forward-thinking bass music from the likes of Acre and SD Laika. From the aforementioned record (the details of which are virtually non-existent), "Bone" offers an experimental take on the classic grime template, with pummelling snares, aggressive claps, lurching dynamics, and wobbly synth tones working out the dark and fractured grooves.
- FeatureDekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- NewsWatch a New Video for Fatima's "Rest in Peace"
- NewsIkonika Streams New Track from Upcoming Hyperdub EP, Drops New Mix
- MP3Remote "Alcyone (Matt Walsh Remix)"
- Dekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- Trainwreck: DJ Slugo Recounts the Time He Found Himself in the Middle of a Hotel Room Brawl
- 20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- Record Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
XLR8R Downloads Player