Mountain Range "A Silence of Three Parts"
This delicate cut comes from Leeds-based artist Stuart Thomas, who produces intricate soundscapes under the moniker Mountain Range. Prior to the release of his Adjustments EP (due on September 3), Thomas has shared "A Silence of Three Parts," an initially calm track which sees the young producer experimenting with heavily textured sounds that bring to mind the production style of LA beatsmith Baths. While drawing inspiration from a pool of varying mellowed-out influences, Mountain Range also employs an array of thick synths and warped FX to supplement his vivid and atmospheric musings throughout "A Silence Of Three Parts."
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- FeatureHi-Five: Tin Man Selects His Top Acid Tracks
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with DVS1, Aphex Twin, Dntel, and More
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player