Klaves "What I Like"
Mining the sleeker ends of R&B-leaning electronics, Polish producer Klaves has come up with a rather irresistable title track to lead off his forthcoming EP for the Kastle-helmed Symbols label (out on September 10). Though built from a somewhat standard set of elements—i.e. luscious, sweeping chords, pot-and-pan percussion, tuned sub-bass, and generous helpings of pitched-and-chopped female vocals—Klaves fits it all together in a way that sounds remarkably fresh. The result is a production that lands on the leaner side of the bass music spectrum, but with plenty of juicy melodic twists and gliding chord combinations for headphone and dancefloor listeners to enjoy.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player