Eagles For Hands "Blushed"
- Words: Chris Kokiousis
Brighton producer Eagles For Hands (a.k.a. Laurie James Ross) is returning soon with his second self-released EP, Lisbon. Standout cut "Blushed" hews vocal bits from a myriad of timbres atop beds of serene, gliding keyboard tones. With a wonky, hip-hop-indebted cadence to the narcotic production, Ross alludes to his favorite beat scenesters and technicolor synth enthusiasts on his maximalist tune. Until an official release date is announced, the entirety of Eagles for Hands' Lisbon EP can be heard after the jump.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
XLR8R Downloads Player