Eagles For Hands "Blushed"
- Words: Chris Kokiousis
Brighton producer Eagles For Hands (a.k.a. Laurie James Ross) is returning soon with his second self-released EP, Lisbon. Standout cut "Blushed" hews vocal bits from a myriad of timbres atop beds of serene, gliding keyboard tones. With a wonky, hip-hop-indebted cadence to the narcotic production, Ross alludes to his favorite beat scenesters and technicolor synth enthusiasts on his maximalist tune. Until an official release date is announced, the entirety of Eagles for Hands' Lisbon EP can be heard after the jump.
- GearIn the Studio: Surgeon
- NewsWatch a Documentary on the Club Music Culture of Colombia's Caribbean Coast
- GearKuvo: What Is It, How Does It Work, and Is It a Good Idea? (a.k.a. an XLR8R Interview with Pioneer About Its Newest Product)
- GearAsk the Experts: Vladislav Delay
- NewsWatch a Live Performance of Jacques Greene's New Single
XLR8R Downloads Player