Noah Pred "Circles and Circles (Instrumental Dub)"
Running up to the release of Noah Pred's Third Culture LP—dropping this fall on his own Thoughtless Music label—the spacey house and techno artist has shared an instrumental dub version of its first single, "Circles and Circles." Uncomplicated in its use of hygienic percussion and wooly bass tones, the production employs a modicum of echo, delay, and synth plinks to achieve its desired mood. Pred's palette of restrained lounge vibes makes the cut more suited for dawn or twilight than late-night peaks. In addition, the Berlin-based DJ/producer has released a circuitous music video for his original single (directed by AUTO64), which can be viewed after the jump.
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player