Noah Pred "Circles and Circles (Instrumental Dub)"
Running up to the release of Noah Pred's Third Culture LP—dropping this fall on his own Thoughtless Music label—the spacey house and techno artist has shared an instrumental dub version of its first single, "Circles and Circles." Uncomplicated in its use of hygienic percussion and wooly bass tones, the production employs a modicum of echo, delay, and synth plinks to achieve its desired mood. Pred's palette of restrained lounge vibes makes the cut more suited for dawn or twilight than late-night peaks. In addition, the Berlin-based DJ/producer has released a circuitous music video for his original single (directed by AUTO64), which can be viewed after the jump.
- NewsWatch the Video for Clark's "Riff Through the Fog"
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
- NewsMaya Jane Coles to Helm Next Fabric Mix Album
XLR8R Downloads Player