Noah Pred "Circles and Circles (Instrumental Dub)"
Running up to the release of Noah Pred's Third Culture LP—dropping this fall on his own Thoughtless Music label—the spacey house and techno artist has shared an instrumental dub version of its first single, "Circles and Circles." Uncomplicated in its use of hygienic percussion and wooly bass tones, the production employs a modicum of echo, delay, and synth plinks to achieve its desired mood. Pred's palette of restrained lounge vibes makes the cut more suited for dawn or twilight than late-night peaks. In addition, the Berlin-based DJ/producer has released a circuitous music video for his original single (directed by AUTO64), which can be viewed after the jump.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- Feature20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- PodcastMaxmillion Dunbar
- NewsWarp Confirms Details of Upcoming Aphex Twin LP, Reveals Release Date
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player