Noah Pred "Circles and Circles (Instrumental Dub)"
Running up to the release of Noah Pred's Third Culture LP—dropping this fall on his own Thoughtless Music label—the spacey house and techno artist has shared an instrumental dub version of its first single, "Circles and Circles." Uncomplicated in its use of hygienic percussion and wooly bass tones, the production employs a modicum of echo, delay, and synth plinks to achieve its desired mood. Pred's palette of restrained lounge vibes makes the cut more suited for dawn or twilight than late-night peaks. In addition, the Berlin-based DJ/producer has released a circuitous music video for his original single (directed by AUTO64), which can be viewed after the jump.
- GearIn the Studio: Surgeon
- GearAsk the Experts: Vladislav Delay
- NewsWatch a Documentary on the Club Music Culture of Colombia's Caribbean Coast
- GearKuvo: What Is It, How Does It Work, and Is It a Good Idea? (a.k.a. an XLR8R Interview with Pioneer About Its Newest Product)
- FeaturePachanga, Pantha du Prince, and a Japanese Drone Dance: 10 Reasons We Loved MUTEK.MX 2014
XLR8R Downloads Player