Velvet Tux "Creole"
Chasing Toulouse—a just-launched label from London, ushering in its roster with free digital releases spread out over the coming months—has announced its foray into dance music with "Creole," a lustrous cut of UK house from London upstarts Velvet Tux. Subtle, pestering synths ebb and flow as a rich kick drum and spotless, delayed chords lead into the focal section's tilted, galloping rhythms. An unnamed female vocalist lends her sensual Spanish whispers to relax the track even further into a late-night lounge setting. The rest of Chasing Toulouse's inaugural offering is now available over on SoundCloud.
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- NewsSBTRKT Announces 'Transitions' 12" Series; Stream All Six Tracks Now
- Feature20 Questions - Garnier Talks Teenage Radio Shows, Living in the South of France, and Paying Way Too Much for The KLF
- GearAllen & Heath Introduces Xone:23C DJ Mixer
- 20 Questions - Garnier Talks Teenage Radio Shows, Living in the South of France, and Paying Way Too Much for The KLF
- Hi-Five - P. Morris Revisits His Roots and Lists His Five Favorite Go-Go Tracks
- A Generous Environment: Thoughts, Ideas, and Questions from patten
- Hi-Five - Kerri Chandler Lists the Five Tracks That Influenced Him the Most
XLR8R Downloads Player