Antwerp "Endless Maze (Enjoyed Remix)"
- Words: Leo Maymind
Both hailing from London, producers Antwerp and Enjoyed have each traded in their own versions of neon-lit tracks, running the gamut from disco-infused warmth to modern, club-ready bumpers. On Enjoyed's remix of his peer's "Endless Maze," the pairing seems unassumingly natural, as the new timbres sound as if they've been there all along. A stilted arpeggio riff and a funky guitar intro are upended by a dancefloor-ready beat, which is made even more potent by a popping bassline delivering its low-end muscle. "Endless Maze (Enjoyed Remix)" reaches a timely crescendo when it opens up with a breathy vocal, letting the rhythmic building blocks fall away into the smeared background.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player