Antwerp "Endless Maze (Enjoyed Remix)"
- Words: Leo Maymind
Both hailing from London, producers Antwerp and Enjoyed have each traded in their own versions of neon-lit tracks, running the gamut from disco-infused warmth to modern, club-ready bumpers. On Enjoyed's remix of his peer's "Endless Maze," the pairing seems unassumingly natural, as the new timbres sound as if they've been there all along. A stilted arpeggio riff and a funky guitar intro are upended by a dancefloor-ready beat, which is made even more potent by a popping bassline delivering its low-end muscle. "Endless Maze (Enjoyed Remix)" reaches a timely crescendo when it opens up with a breathy vocal, letting the rhythmic building blocks fall away into the smeared background.
- FeatureLocals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- NewsWatch the Wild New Video for "Tsekeleke," Nozinja's First Shangaan Electro Outing for Warp
- NewsDownload New Edits from Karizma
- NewsStream a New Modeselektor Track from the Forthcoming 'Bleep:10' Compilation
- NewsPreview Gerd's Upcoming 12" for DFTD
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player