Ricardo Tobar "If I Love You (Low Jack Remix)"
Chilean producer Ricardo Tobar first appeared back in 2007 with two EPs for James Holden's Border Community label. Those releases explored a strain of detail-oriented techno, but Tobar has continued evolving his sound. His new full-length, Trellis, is set for an October release via French label Desire, and was preceded by lead single "If I Love You," which dropped last week with a remix by Parisian producer Low Jack. The French artist turns Tobar's track into a dark burner that builds on a barrage of resonant kicks and a swelling siren that seems to hint at oncoming disaster.
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player